Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It is early in the morning and I am viewing my pictures and came across one of my Hubby & I during a visit from my cousin Norm and his wife Phyllis.  These were taken in happier times before my husband had his stroke.  They are a nice reminder of  his smile..the one that dissapeared after his stroke.
 I came across this picture of me taken at Glamour Shots when Elizabeth was young, we both had our pictures done...they put makeup on me and styled my hair...we had fun that day.  Elizabeth, my youngest child was a preteen then and her picture made her look like she was over 20 - Beautiful - I will have to post it when I come across it.


I also came across my Graduation Picture and my Wedding Picture at the age of 18, (I turned 19 2 days after my wedding), Oh My! - how young and niave was I - lol  
The Bride & Groom - Raymond & Diane Swett

No comments: