Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi, Today I visited a Fabric store that used to be an old haunt for me.  Mill End on White Bear Ave.  It has recently returned there after having closed that store - gone is the chaos and clutter..it was so pleasant to browse, great fabrics, colors, patterns, and bargins - I felt I was entering a new store, with qulting and sewing projects combined...I loved it....I will have to return often.
while browsing through the books I came across a book called "Crazy Quilted Memories", it has inspired e to make a memory quilt that would include pictures of my kids that I had decupoged onto an antique Sofa Table - the pictures are now fading but I did take some digital photos recently and would love to transfer them to cloth.  I loved the book and it's ideas - it had great ideas for top stitching and antiqueing fabrics.  I did not pic the book up but might just have to for reference..
Amazon.com here I come.

No comments: