Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Update 2015 - Christmas Time is almost here.

Here again it is December 11th, and again I'm not ready for Christmas. A lot has happened in these 2 years. I now live in East Tennessee and my daughter Nancy has married Thomas and moved to Georgia with Zuri who is now a sophomore.  My youngest son Earl has married Rikki and their little daughter Amelia just turned w 12 days ago. There have also been new additions to the family making it larger than ever.

(Today is December 11th 2013 - It is hard to belive that Christmas is almost here. Just 2 week away and I am not ready. I have made my list of family like I do every year using a sheet of paper folded in half, then half again then into quarters then in to eights so I have 4 folded boxed across and down. In each box I write the name of my child by order of birth, Raymond, Ann, Nancy, Michael, then skip down 2 boxes and write the other's Marie, Paul, Earl & Elizabeth. Beside Each name i put thier Spouse or fiance'. Then I list each childs children/spouse and thier children by order of birth. I have been doing this for years and for me it works out well because it folds down to a small square that can be carried with me while shopping or preparing for christmas. This is how I keep track of my large and wonderful family.  Then I look at birthdates for the kids - grands & greats and mark them down.) Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Wow! what a large and growing family.  I am truly Blessed!) check out My Family

 Raymond Swett Jr. 
Jessica/Brian Moore
  Brian Jr 10 -13., Emily 7-8, Vinnie5-6
Elizabeth
  Kyeigh, Cameron
Justina/Jared Mead Married ()
Christopher 

Ann/Ernie Henderson (Died 4/1/2015)
Ernie Jr./Abby Henderson
   Ethan - toddler, Preston
Susan/James Bowes
   Brianna, Nathan, Nathalie, Mason
Cindy/Carl Weber
   Alexys - 3-4, Aaliyah - 2013
Michelle
Tommy
Philip teen
Sarah teen
Julie teen

Nancy/Thomas McLaughlin-Walter
Zuri 

Michael/Kirsten Swett
Sara 
Alan 
Ashley 
Heather teen
Nickholas 10 - 11

Haily teen


Marie/Brian Newell
Johnny
  James - toddler
Caroline/Nels Barbeneckt
  William- 3-4, Hugh 2015
Breanna
  Rose Marie 3 - , Caylee 2, baby boy due soon
George - 9

Jan/Tyler
  Cylus  3 his dad is Aaron  (divorced)- toddler, Isahia 2014
Bobbie/Josh Mills
  Emmet -  2
Lisa/Javiar Gonzalez (married Nov 2014)
Cayden 11/2015

Paul/Shannon
  Ruthie Jo, Echo, Nichole (Shannon's daughter)

Earl/Rikki
  Amelia - 11/29/2013

Elizabeth/Derek

No comments: