Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Pictures 2013

I love this time of year when my family gathers thier children together and makes christmas pictures.  They are the highlight of my Christmas Season.  Last year I took all of the photos and Scrapbooked them.  This year I plan to do the same and also to share them here on my Family Blog.  I hope you will come back often to see the updates. 

My Newest Photos are of my Son Earl with his beautiful family Rikki and Baby Amelia. 


Here is Earl with His my Grandson Ernie Jr and little Ethan and Baby Amelia. 






The 1st of the Christmas Photos Here is my grandaughter Cindy (Henderson) Weber with her handsome husband Carl and lovley daughters Aaliyah & Alexys




The 2nd Christmas Photos is of my newest Grandchild Amelia Lynn Elizabeth Swett.  Taken yesterday as she visited Santa for the 1st Time.  Amelia was born the day after Thanksgiving to my son Earl and Fiance Rikki. 


Baby Amelia seem so small in this Giant Chair with Santa 
 
Another picture just came in.  My great grandaughter Rose Marie Schurr was taken by her Mommy, My granddaughter, Breanna Blucher brought her to See Santa too this year. .


I just visited my Grandaughter Susan's facebook page and was able to capture this photo of my Great Grandkids Brianna, Nathan, Nathalie & Mason Bowes visiting Santa over the weekend. What a wonderful family Susan and her husband James have.







 


More Photos - Here is my new great grandson Emmet born this October on his 1st visit with Santa and Mrs Claus and Mom & Dad too - what a nice family picture

No comments: