Thursday, August 07, 2014

My Newest Great Granddaughter!

My Newest Great Granddaughter Miss Caylee Mae, born August 5th 2014 to my granddaughter Brianna Blucher weighing in at 7lbs 2oz and 20" long.  Happy Birth Day Caylee, Welcome to the Family!  Grandma Marie is ecstatic - this is her 6th Grandbaby, Big Sister Rosie is excited and so am I. 

 

This has been an exciting year for me.  Two new Great Grand Babies Born to Date and Another Due soon.  Whoo Whoo!  I've got to count again but I think this is # 22 or #23 :)  I am in awe and amazed at how Blessed I am to have such a large Family.  


On May 23rd 2014 my little Great Grandson Noah was born to my Granddaughter Jan and Hubby Tyler.  Big Brother Cylus is excited too.  My Daughter Marie became a grandparent again for the 5th time.  How Blessed are we.  

 

No comments: