Thursday, March 07, 2013

Me at 70

Diane E Swett Age 70 with son Paul Swett
Me (Dianna Elizabeth Hess Swett) at age 70, sitting at my Birthday Party last August with my Son Paul. 
My kids gave me a surprise Birthday party last August when I turned 70.  Oh! boy was I surprised.  My Friends sprayed me with this silly string and all the grand & great grand kids danced around me in glee.   I had a lovely time.  My youngest daughter handed me a mug full of delicious Sangria and decorated me with the a banner and pins and floral stuff...it was so fun.  I could not stop laughing all the while.  They had a great cookout at my son Earl's place.  the little ones took advantage of the pool - almost to the point of drowning...Thankfully my daughter Nancy dived in clothing and all and saved the day.  It was a fun and exciting day that will live in infamy! lol

I love this Picture of Me as a Baby and Me at 18 - I think I'd like to look 18 forever :)


No comments: